Thursday, November 20, 2008

Odds and Ends

We spent a few hours at the McGinley last night. The master closet is almost completely built. Elder Nielsen was putting the counter tops on. The carpet will be in December 1; Elder Nielsen thinks we can move in the day after that, but there's still so much more work to be done (the bathroom, hardwood floors, painting) and I'm not wild about having to keep rearanging furniture to finish it all, so we probably won't be in until the middle of December at the earliest. But we want to go on vacation sometime in December, and it just keeps getting moved around and shortened. This is the least motivated I've ever been to move. I usually enjoy moving (it's something new and I get to organize stuff), but this time I'm having a hard time getting it done.


In other news, Dallie is rolling over (front to back). I was suprised since she didn't have any tummy time the two weeks we spent at the McGinley. Jason is spending some time home with us today. We should go down to the McGinley, but I need Saturdays to get all my work done in prparation for Sundays. Jason is changing the oil in our van and helping pack and playing with the boys. We haven't been able to spend time with him since last March. It was nice to sleep in past 5:30 this morning and have breakfast all together. It reminded me of our college days...sometimes I miss those days.

No comments: