Monday, November 10, 2008

Parts Run

Mom and I did lots of running around today. We went into Alliance to get vinyl for the kitchen and nook. Then when we got back to the McGinley, Dad needed us to go to Oshkosh to get some lumber. I was glad I didn't have to go by myself. Dad worked on the kitchen floor and walls. The house looks so much cleaner with a fresh coat of paint. When Jason finished working heifers, he came and helped pull the carpet out of the nook.

The pantry.
The vinyl for the kitchen.

Here is a "before" and "during" in the nook.

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

I hope mom and dad we still want to do some work when they get to my house.

Brenny said...

I feel like I missed so much! Looks like it is coming along...

Anna Beal said...

Looks so nice Kiley!