We have been invited to some friends' house tomorrow. Jason's excited. He didn't want to have a big dinner with just us and he gets to watch football with a friend. I'm excited to go shopping on Friday. Well, not really. I don't really like to shop, but I am excited for the deals and I'm excited that Jason is coming with me. He'll probably stay in the car with the kids and sleep, but at least I won't have to make the 2 hour drive to Scottsbluff by myself.
I hope everyone has a nice Thursday and Friday.
P.S. Happy Birthday, Mijken!

2 comments:
funny picture, thanks for the birthday wishes, sounds like a fun Thanksgiving!
I'm so happy for thanksgiving! We go to Jason's Dad's cousin Bob's house. It's beautiful! He has some land and it's nice out there. We have that at two so I'm getting ready now. Yes I am doing Black Friday shopping! Don't know for what yet, what are you going for? I have to look at the ads yet. Then Christmas lights go up, that makes me really happy!!!
Post a Comment