Dad and Jason got the dishwasher and oven hooked up. The kitchen is bigger than I thought it would be. I was afraid it would be really narrow, but it isn't at all. I think I can live in that house now that I have a new kitchen. I'll still be scared to go down to the basement, but at least there is a door at the top of the basement stairs that I can close. Elder Nielsen will make it over this week to get some more work done. We hope to move in the first part of December.
The master bedroom and the bathroom are so much brighter with a paint job.
I am glad Mijken gave Dallie this winter suit. She wore it everyday there. She doesn't like her pacifier anymore; she always sucks her thumb. Her latest trick is sticking her tongue out and spitting.
4 comments:
I cannot believe how much you've gotten done in your house! It is looking so good! I spent a week prepping our old house, and I was dead to the world every night, so I can only imagine how much more exhausting it is to be tearing everything out and starting over, essentially! It looks great so far though!
The kitchen looks great. You guys got so much done -- I can totally believe you are exhausted!
You have been working so hard. I hope you'll get to move into it soon :>.
I'm glad you'll be moving in soon! After all that work you deserve it. Have you made any travel plans? We'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment